Hello! My name is Ariana, and I'm a writer. I am experienced in a number of fields, from traditional television sitcom writing, blogging, business copywriting, digital video production, social media management, and more.
My passions include media theory, entrepreneurship, the science of curly hair, racial justice, feminism, and identity politics. In my off-time, you can find me scrolling endlessly for inspiration on tumblr and finding something good to read.
This space is a central location for my personal essays, resume, and video work.
Thanks for stopping by!
Newest Blog Posts
- In the haste of setting up this website, I couldn’t post a review of The Bachelorette’s first two episodes. But you are solely mistaken if you think I’ll allow this season to slide through my wine-stained hands. This episode opens …continue »
- With full confidence I can say in 2016 I’ve gravitated towards my life goals, mostly by realizing their depths and realigning my focus. But I did not grow, not really. The pre/post-NYE-hangover facebook posts about personal growth in the past …continue »
- 10 years ago, I wanted to be a performer. I just didn’t know it yet. My parents put me through ballet classes, little league, soccer league, cheerleading, volleyball, mandatory babysitting, choir; What stuck was the arts. I loved what it …continue »
- Rain cleanses. Rain heals. I close my eyes and feel free of family obligation, of money as a motivator, of aggressive American individualism. When stripped of these feelings, rain reminds me of the blood on my hands. A visceral image of my deafening …continue »
- Happy 22nd birthday to me! I feel closer to the void now more than ever. I have a lot going on in this noggin of mine, so indulge me (consider it a birthday present) as I let some of that spill …continue »